A private yoga session allows for an individualized class, where the practice is designed to cater to your particular needs or interests. One-on-one yoga sessions offer a safe space for students to build a deeper connection with their body, breath and mind.
I have worked one-on-one with clients in a private physical therapy clinic with low-back and neck pain. Yoga has been transformation in their healing process. Working one-on-one is extremely beneficial to develop your practice and with over 300 hours of experience teaching private yoga, I have witnessed many individuals grow and experience new freedom in their bodies and minds.
Some reasons a private session may appeal to you include:
- You are new to yoga
- You want to learn the basics before going to classes
- You have a special medical condition or pain
- You want to work on a specific posture
- You want to learn breathing exercises
- You have interest in meditation
- You wish to learn correct alignment
- You want detailed feedback and adjustments in postures
- You want help in building a home practice
I am currently available for private sessions in the Santa Cruz area.
- Asana $80/hr
- Pranayama & Meditation $60/hr
Please contact me for more information and a free initial consultation.
*Group private sessions and class packages available. Sliding scale fees available.